Journey

Saturday, August 8, 2009

passed my hectic week...

absent wed claz...


dis week so bz la..
aiyorr..lagi food poisoning..
exhausted~

finaly finish 2nd physic test..
overall still okla...
careless in one qs..damn it!!

hate waves~
haha...nono..i love waves so much...
(in order to makes me do revision of this chap^^)

my college had a food fair @ thursday..
so bored..
waste my energy...
thursday aso is de 2nd day 4 my food poisoning..
damn tire..

me, Gwen & Queenie same group..
we sell sandwich!
geram laa~
b4 tat..they(officer) said we list down de price n pass to them..
n we go n buy ourselve..
but sddly they said they buy it..
all come in sudden..i was @ klang tat time

de things i listed was
*gaxdenia bread
*ayambrxnd tuna
*lady's chxice mayonnaise

but they bought us
*gixnt bread
*1st chxice tuna
*xxx mayonnaise (damn sweet wan)

u noe?
de gixnt bread was so hard..
so dry...
summo vry salty..
owh...
damn it!
really speechless once i reached coll

n de tuna...
grr....
worst~

anyway~ got an unforgettable memory...
kakaz..

No comments:

Post a Comment