Journey

Friday, September 11, 2009

si kor~

haiz..dis few days really si kor at home..

missing my college suddenly..
sometimes busy life was good for me..

hmph...
wednesday went cinema~
watch final destination and G.I Joe...
final destination = 1 hr n 18 min (cut lots wei~)
G.I Joe = nice movie
n b4 G.I Joe sddly saw wk..
owch...cannot recognize him...
not really cannot recognize him laa...
just........................
i was thinking something tat time...
but i also got hi wit him laa...


haiyo..de denggi spray spray wan sddly came..
damn it...

i eat eat eat at home...
i think i gain weight again...
phew~


at home EAT + SLEEP...
sometimes went for basketball n badminton...


holiday 1 week like 1 month leh..

anyway.....
i really si kor...



oh ya!!
piggies...
hmmph!!!
TQ......

n


hehehehe


i got new contact photo for jane,ssy n lene...
wakaka..

after dis week..
gonna start coll life..
i think i wil b bz as dis sem is a short sem..
every arrangement sure pack....


how will b my ..
new lect?
new coll environment?(coll is moved)
new class?
new junior?

ohoho...



No comments:

Post a Comment